Chief Executive Anschutz Entertainment Group Inc.
Dan Beckerman is president and chief executive of AEG, a leading global sports and live-entertainment conglomerate that owns, operates or is affiliated with more than 150 venues around the world and annually entertains more than 100 million guests. In addition to heading AEG’s facilities, live sports, global partnerships and digital divisions, Beckerman is responsible for financial oversight, long-range planning and debt financing for the company’s real estate projects, representing global investments of more than $5 billion. He previously served for 16 years as chief operating officer and chief financialofficer for AEG.
You May Also Like
- AEG Invests in E-sports Team Immortals
- LA 500: Dan Beckerman
- Sports Titans Profile: Dan Beckerman
- UCLA, USC Hit Field With QB Marketing Hype
- L.A. Live Eyes E-Sports Events
- PAGE 3: Guber, Ferrell Team Up on Beckerman
- AEG Denies Report of Kings Sale
- L.A. Kings Teams With BlueEco to Reduce Carbon Footprint, Operating Costs