Chairman and Chief Executive
Dan Bane has been chairman and chief executive of specialty grocer Trader Joe’s since 2001. He has helped grow a quirky grocery chain into one of the top supermarket names in North America and the largest private company in Los Angeles County. Trader Joe’s has turned its private label into a brand with legions of fans, and now has estimated annual revenue of about $15.7 billion and more than 470 locations nationwide. Bane graduated from USC in 1969 with a bachelor’s in accounting and worked for 13 years in public accounting before going on to hold management positions with professional service, wholesale and retail firms.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Dan Bane
- Trader Joe’s Launches Podcast About the Grocery Store Chain
- Former Trader Joe's CEO John Shields Dies
- Trader Joe’s Yet to Join Rivals in Push for Delivery, Online Services
- Pretzel Supplier Alleges Twisted Tale
- Grocer Gets In Bed With Breakfast
- Trader Joe’s to Seek Injunction Against Unauthorized Canadian Reseller
- Ronald L. Havner Jr.