BRYANT R. RILEY
Chairman and Chief Executive
B. Riley Financial Inc.
B. Riley FBR Inc.
Bryant Riley is chairman and chief executive of B. Riley Financial, a publicly traded diversified financial services company. Riley also serves as co-CEO, along with Tom Kelleher, of B. Riley FBR, an investment- bank subsidiary of B. Riley Financial that was created in the November 2017 merger of B. Riley & Co. and FBR Capital Markets & Co. The umbrella company also operates the Great American Group, a provider of asset appraisal, valuation and liquidation services, which is currently involved the liquidations of retailers Bon-Ton Stores and Toys ‘R’ Us. Other divisions include GA Capital Partners, which provides direct lending and underwrites senior secured loans; B. Riley Asset Management; B. Riley Wealth Management, which formed through the acquisitions of Wunderlich Securities and MK Capital Advisors; and B. Riley Principal Investments, which has acquired and invested in companies such as United Online Inc. and Bebe stores. Riley serves on the board of Lightbridge Communications Corp. Previous board involvement includes positions at Alliance Semiconductor Corp., Mossimo Inc. and SI Technologies Inc.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Bryant R. Riley
- Financial Firm Puts Money on Securities Acquisition
- B. Riley Going Public Through Merger
- B. Riley, Great American Close Merger
- Deals & Dealmakers: B. Riley Adds magicJack
- Deals & Dealmakers: Shakeup for B. Riley
- B. Riley to Acquire Voice-Over-Internet Firm for $143 Million
- B. Riley Enters Wealth Management Business With Acquisition