Brian Lee heads BAM Ventures, an early-stage venture capital firm he co-founded with Richard Jun in 2014. Experienced in internet entrepreneurship, Lee has started and led a number of businesses, including The Honest Co., which he founded with Jessica Alba in 2012 with a mission to sell consumer goods that are effective, safe, and responsible. Lee served as chief executive of The Honest Co. until March 2017. The company’s 2017 sales were estimated at about $300 million. Lee’s other ventures include ShoeDazzle, a fashion subscription service he started in 2008, and online legal services firm LegalZoom, which he co-founded in 2001. Previously, Lee was an attorney with Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom and a manager at Deloitte & Touche. Lee serves as an advisory board member for the Lowell Milken Institute of Business Law and Policy.
What was your proudest moment?
Being present to witness my son's first homerun in Little League baseball.
What is your alma mater?
What is your next project?
BAM Labs, Art of Sport, SeventhSpark
Who is your hero?
What do you like best about Los Angeles?
You May Also Like
- The Money Book: Richard Jun
- Bam Ventures Launching Incubator for Honest Co. CEO Brian Lee's Ideas
- LA 500: Brian Lee
- The Money Book: Brian Lee
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 2: Bam Ventures Launches Incubator for Brian Lee’s Ideas
- Brian Lee, Ron Burkle-backed Medical Apparel Startup Jaanuu Raises $5 Million from Retail Execs
- Celebrity Connections
- Silicon Beach Report March 16: Honest Co.’s CEO Brian Lee Steps Down