Vice Chairman, NKF Capital Markets
Newmark Knight Frank
Bill Bauman is a recent addition to Newmark Knight Frank’s Capital Markets unit, joining the company’s downtown Los Angeles office in January as a vice chairman, but he has a long career in real estate, specializing in retail land planning, developer consultation, and investment sales. He has completed more than $19 billion in transactions over the course of his three-decade career. He previously served as a vice chairman of Savills Studley’s National Retail Service Group, distinguishing himself as the firm’s top retail producer in the country for nine consecutive years. He also served as a senior vice president, partner, and manager at Colliers International, where he built the firm’s Retail Properties Group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Bill Bauman
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale
- Kevin A. Shannon
- CRE Awards 2019: Brokers of the Year
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Brokers of the Year
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jay Luchs
- Phil Brodkin
- Hasserjian Joins NAI Capital Management as President and CEO