Aubrey Chernick is a technology entrepreneur and philanthropist. He founded NC4, a company that provides public-safety and cybersecurity software for a client roster that includes federal, state and local law enforcement and homeland security agencies, as well as private sector businesses across various industries. Chernick founded systems management software company Candle Corp. in 1976 and sold it to IBM in 2004. He started NextGen Crowdfunding, a venture aimed at helping entrepreneurs identify new ways to raise capital via equity crowdfunding, in 2015. PJTV, a right-wing online video service that had been funded by Chernick, shut down in 2016 after an eight-year run. Chernick and his wife, Joyce, focus their philanthropic engagement on education and the arts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 43. AUBREY CHERNICK
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 48, Aubrey Chernick
- Tech Billionaire Looks to Stand Out in Crowd
- 47. Aubrey Chernick
- 50 Wealthiest: Aubrey Chernick #45
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Aubrey Chernick #41
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 48. Aubrey Chernick
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Aubrey Chernick - #42