Southern California Biomedical Council
Ahmed Enany runs the nonprofit Southern California Biomedical Council, a member-supported trade association that serves the biotech, medtech, in vitro diagnostic device and digital health communities in the six counties that comprise the Greater Los Angeles region. SoCalBio’s programs help local firms gain access to capital, potential partners and other business services. The council also promotes technology transfer and workforce training, while informing policymakers and the public about the benefits of the region’s bioscience industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Ahmed Enany
- Helping Hand
- Digital Dollars
- Life Sciences Group Wants to Live in Los Angeles
- Conference Highlights L.A. Biotech Incubators
- Biotech Sees VC Cash Flow
- New Jersey Biotech Firm to Shut Down Boyle Heights Genetics Lab
- Bruce Blomstrom, Co-Founder of Pasadena BioScience Collaborative, 80