Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors
Ric Kayne co-founded Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors in 1984 with the late business magnet John Anderson. Kayne Anderson Capital specializes in alternative investment strategies, including energy and infrastructure, credit, real estate and growth equity. The firm currently manages $27.5 billion in assets and counts institutions, endowments, foundations, family offices and high-net-worth individuals as clients. Kayne also co-founded Kayne Anderson Rudnick, a traditional investment management firm. Kayne helped grow that firm to more than $10 billion in assets under management before selling it in 2001 to Phoenix Cos. Kayne began his career in the mid-1960s as an analyst with Loeb, Rhodes & Co. Kayne has an estimated net worth of $1.3 billion and is No. 50 on the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of Wealthiest Angelenos.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 50. Richard “Ric” Kayne
- LA 500: Richard Kayne
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 45. Richard ‘Ric’ Kayne
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 49, Richard “Ric” Kayne
- Ares Confirms $2.6 Billion Acquisition of Kayne Anderson
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 51. RICHARD KAYNE
- Report: Ares in Talks to Buy Kayne Anderson
- Ares and Kayne Anderson Abandon Merger Deal