Managing Director, Acquisitions and Development, Los Angeles
David Lapidus is managing director for acquisitions and development in Tishman Speyer’s Los Angeles office. He joined the company in 2015 and has helped grow Tishman Speyer’s holdings in the region through the acquisition of office and multi-family assets. The company’s recent developments include The Brickyard and The Collective at Playa Vista, mixed-use residential and office spaces to serve the growing Silicon Beach community in Playa Vista. Lapidus previously spent 13 years at McCarthy Cook & Co., most recently as senior vice president focused on acquisitions in California, Denver, Phoenix, and Seattle. He was also responsible for the company’s fundraising, joint ventures, financing, and dispositions. He is a member of Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association and the Wilshire Club, an associate member of Urban Land Institute and a founding member of the City Charter School in West Los Angeles. He holds a Bachelor’s of Arts in English from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- John R. Miller
- Office Buyer Gets Even More Creative in South Bay
- Tishman Gets Creative in El Segundo
- Loyola Marymount Takes First Lease at Playa Vista’s Brickyard Offices
- Playa Vista Project Hopes Someone Takes Note
- Online Ad Firm Clicks With Playa Vista Space
- Tishman’s Local Property Listings Expected to Fetch More Than $600M
- Westside Space Proves to Facebook’s ‘Like’-ing