Haley Miranda Group, a Culver City-based marketing and promotion firm, has sold its one-story, 4,000-square-foot office building at 8654 Washington Blvd. in Culver City for $3.9 million or about $956 per square foot – a record for the city, according to Colliers International.
Nathan Pellow, an executive vice president at Colliers, along with Colliers associate Nick Nybakken, represented Haley Miranda Group in the sale.
Patrick Sheekey of Coldwell Banker Commercial represented the buyer, listed by CoStar Group Inc. as JPO22, a Westside-based limited liability company.
“High demand for smaller owner/user space is driving prices upward, positioning Culver City alongside Hollywood in the creative office sector,” Pellow said. “These market trends supported our high asking price per square foot, which yielded significant interest and an all-cash offer within a just a few weeks of being marketed for sale.”
Haley Miranda Group has occupied the space for about 20 years, Colliers said, providing services to clients such as Netflix Inc. and ESPN.
The building was constructed in 1952 and renovated in 1995, CoStar said.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Office Building in Hollywood Sets Record With $4.1 Million Sale
- Queen Mary Owner Urban Commons Moves to Century City
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- City of Industry Industrial Property Sells for $51 Million
- $29M for Three-Story Office on Westside
- Jam City Expanding to 40,000-Square-Foot Space in Culver City
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun and Employees
- Office Buildings in Pasadena, Glendale Hit the Market