Vice Chairman and Senior Client Partner
Caroline Nahas is vice chairman and senior client partner for Korn Ferry, the global executive search and consulting firm. The Los Angeles-based company employs approximately 7,000 and serves clients in more than 50 countries. Nahas specializes in recruiting board directors and C-suite executives for a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. She recently completed a three-year term as chairwoman of the United Way of Greater Los Angeles. She also serves on the board of visitors and executive committee for the Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA. She is the 2004 recipient of the Eleanor H. Raynolds Award from the Association of Executive Search Consultants.
What was your proudest moment?
Being the commencement speaker for the UCLA Anderson School of Management
What is your alma mater?
What is your next project?
Continuing to learn and grow
Who is your hero?
Eleanor Roosevelt, John Mack and many more
What do you like best about Los Angeles?
The richness of the diversity, vitality and opportunity
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Caroline Nahas
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: WOMEN LEADING THE WAY AWARD - CAROLINE NAHAS
- RECRUITING---Traditional Recruiter Tries New Scouting Techniques
- Executive Summary - Retained Executive Search Firms
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY / THE PACESETTER
- L.A. Native All Business When It Comes to United Way
- Korn/Ferry Faces Gay-Bias Suit
- Retained Search