Jessica Lall serves as the President and CEO of Central City Association (CCA), Los Angeles’ premier advocacy organization. CCA represents the interests of more than 400 businesses, trade associations and nonprofit organizations that employ more than 350,000 people in Los Angeles County. Since becoming CCA’s president and CEO in January 2017, Lall has restructured the organization and refocused its advocacy agenda to advance policies and initiatives that enhance Downtown’s vibrancy and increase investment in the region. She also has increased the organization’s membership and expanded its governance. Prior to joining CCA, Lall served as Executive Director of the South Park Business Improvement District (SPBID) in Downtown LA.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jessica Lall Named New CEO of Central City Association
- DTLA Booster Beefs Up
- LA 500: Jessica Lall
- Central City Association Expands Board; Adjusts Advocacy Priorities
- DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- Schatz Set to BID Farewell
- Lime Adding 2,500 More Scooters to LA Streets
- Hotel Inventory Crucial for Tourism’s Future