Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Years Practicing: 24
Years with Current Firm: Since last August
Kevin Masuda, a partner in Gibson Dunn’s Media, Entertainment and Technology practice and Sports Law practice, regularly represents content companies, including motion picture studios and music companies, technology companies, gaming companies, private equity funds, sports and talent agencies, and other clients in various types of business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, restructurings, public and private securities offerings, licensing agreements, sponsorships, and other strategic agreements.
Masuda works with some of the highest profile names in the sector. Recently, he advised MGM Resorts International on its purchase of the remaining 50% interest in the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, the top performing casino in Atlantic City; Hugh Hefner on the sale of the Playboy Mansion; Michael Eisner’s company The Tornante Group in its acquisition of Portsmouth Football Club; and The Creed Company in the creation of Full Stop Management. Among Masuda’s recent transactions is his work advising on Deluxe Entertainment Services Group’s acquisition of Sfera, a global, cloud-based localization platform and distributed services firm.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CANDICE CHOH
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN FRIEDMANN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Richard B. Levy
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - JONATHAN K. LAYNE
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Stephen Bay
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHANNING D. JOHNSON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY