Golden Capital Whitter purchased Friendly Hills Marketplace, a 90,000-square-foot shopping center on 7.7 acres of land located at 15311 Whittier Blvd in Whittier from Minneapolis-based Oppidan Inc. for $40 million.
The property was built last year and is fully leased, said CBRE Group Inc., which represented the seller.
Tenants include ULTA Beauty, Orchard Supply Hardware and HomeGoods, CBRE said.
The CBRE team involved in the deal was led by executive vice president Philip Voorhees. Daniel Shaunt of Irvine-based Reeco represented the buyer.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Recording Studio Sells to Tune of $4.96 Million
- East Los Angeles in Transition
- Chinatown’s Pacific Alliance Hospital Sold for $33M
- NoHo Media Center Changes Hands in $19.7 Million Deal
- Label Maker No Longer Stuck on Pasadena HQ
- Five-Building, 27-Acre Campus in Torrance Sold for $124M
- New York Family Betting Big on Beverly Hills Rentals
- Management Firm Expands Culver City Holdings