Bowman and Brooke LLP
Years Practicing: 28
Years with Current Firm: 24
As managing partner in Bowman and Brooke’s Los Angeles office, Mike Madokoro is a highly sought after trial attorney, with experience defending the world’s largest automotive and product manufacturers in high-exposure product liability litigation. Mike’s clients have taken advantage of his trial and litigation skills, relying on him to manage national discovery programs. With more than 24 years of experience, Madokoro has developed a wide range of product liability litigation experience, including cases involving everything from automobiles, forklifts, personal watercraft, and material handling equipment, elevators and escalators to electrical equipment.
In addition to his product liability practice, Madokoro has defended against allegations of premises liability, toxic tort liability, chemical exposure, employment, wrongful termination, qui tam claims, and breach of contract and fraud involving the sale of a large manufacturing process. He is also adept at discovery issues and has developed proficiency in navigating his clients’ ESI in litigation. He is a frequent presenter and moderator on the topic. He is also active in the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
You May Also Like
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARY T. McKELVEY
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ARAMEH ZARGHAM O’BOYLE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER