Partner, Chair of Litigation Practice
Years Practicing: 19
Years with Current Firm: 15
David Graeler serves as Chair of Nossaman’s Litigation Practice Group. With nearly 20 years of litigation and trial experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants, Graeler excels at partnering with his clients to identify their goals and to develop and execute winning strategies to effectively resolve complex business disputes. Through the development of his civil trial practice, Graeler has honed his ability to communicate and connect with judges and juries, as well as with clients, witnesses, and other attorneys. He focuses his practice on the representation of public and private sector clients principally in the areas of real estate, eminent domain, construction, and commercial disputes.
Over the past several years, he has worked on a number of high profile matters, including representing the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) on a number of diverse matters such as the LAX/Crenshaw Transit Corridor Project and Westside Subway Extension Project. Graeler is also currently representing the City of Los Angeles / Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) and advising on real property matters related to the Landside Access Modernization Program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: DAVID GRAELER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BYRON GEE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Artin Shaverdian
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Litigation Firm Attorney of the Year - Jeff E. Scott
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELENA BACA
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: TANYA L. GREENE