Jade Enterprises has purchased a 20-story, 207,000-square-foot office tower at 6420 Wilshire Blvd. on the Miracle Mile for $96 million, or nearly $464 a square foot, from Boston-based TA Realty. according to CoStar Group Inc.
The Class A office building was constructed in 1972 and renovated 20 years later. Santa Monica’s Eastdil Secured is the listed broker on the deal, according to CoStar.
The building’s largest tenants include National Enquirer publisher American Media Inc., digital media company Ranker Inc., progressive non-profit Liberty Hill Foundation and the law firm of Early Sullivan Wright Gizer & McRae, according to CoStar.
The property is located on 1.2 acres near the intersection of Wilshire and San Vicente boulevards.
Telephone calls to the buyer and seller were not immediately returned.
You May Also Like
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun and Employees
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun
- Strength Continues in Q1 as Offices Fill Space
- Building Bid Boosts Miracle Mile But Park Mile Gives Back Space
- Big Purchase
- Real Estate Column
- Real Estate Quarterly: Landlords Kick Up Asking Rates Despite Losses on Miracle Mile
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Spinal Market Tapped Out by Recession