Clearlake Capital Group, a private equity firm based in Santa Monica, agreed to acquire Janus International Group for an undisclosed sum, the outfits announced Jan. 17.
Janus, a privately owned company based in Temple, Georgia, manufactures roll-up steel doors, locks and hallway systems for the self-storage industry.
“Janus is a clear market leader to the self-storage segment, with a talented management team that has been driving relentless innovation within the sector,” said Jose E. Feliciano, co-founder and managing partner at Clearlake, in a statement.
Moelis & Co. of Century City, and UBS Investment Bank, served as financial advisors for Clearlake. Rothschild represented Janus.
Clearlake Capital Group, ranked No. 10 on the Business Journal’s 2017 list of largest private equity firms in Los Angeles with $3.5 billion in assets.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Deals & Dealmakers: Big Buy for Platinum’s Vertiv
- Clearlake Capital Invests in Video-Based Telematics for Car Fleets
- Clearlake Capital Agrees to Acquire Enterprise Software Firm
- Clearlake Capital Closes Fund V with $3.6 Billion
- Clearlake Capital Sells Software Firms to Centerbridge Partners for $1.26 Billion
- Clearlake to Purchase Glass Fiber Manufacturer
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- New Food and Beverage Investment Platform Launched in Santa Monica