Former CBRE Group Inc. executive Eric Hasserjian has joined NAI Capital Management as its president and chief executive, based out of the company’s Westside office on Olympic Boulevard.
Hasserjian joined NAI Capital last month and will lead its leasing efforts in Southern California.
His career includes three years as a managing director of asset services at CBRE, according to his LinkedIn profile. He led a team of 150 employees managing more than 40 million square feet of office, industry and retail space.
He also served as a senior managing director at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, where he led a team specializing in property management and third-party leasing.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com
You May Also Like
- Whittier Shopping Center Sells for $40 Million
- L.A. County Hotels Catch Up to National Pace
- CBRE Reorganizes Structure, Executive Team
- Developer Picks Up Westside Residential Property for $7 Million
- Horne of Plenty: Head of CBRE’s Regional Operations has Ample Resources, Listening Skills
- Providence St. Joseph Leases 26K SF in Ladera Heights
- Former CRA Execs Join Kennedy Wilson
- Marina del Rey Warehouse Sold for $22.3 Million