Ross Donaldson, MD, Critical Innovations LLC and Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Donaldson is President & CEO of Critical Innovations LLC, a medical device research and development company focused on cutting-edge solutions to health threats spanning pre-hospital, hospital, and military environments. Triple-boarded in emergency medicine, emergency medical services, and clinical informatics, Dr. Donaldson has been the principal investigator on $20 million dollars worth of grants, with research focusing on emergency, critical, and trauma care. Dr. Donaldson is also an Associate Professor of emergency medicine and epidemiology respectively in the UCLA Schools of Medicine and Public Health. He has also worked as an emergency physician for over a decade at the Harbor UCLA Medical Center.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaving the Lab
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- People Interview: Critical Care
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Hospitals Split Over Getting ‘D’ in Patient Safety
- HEALTH --- Bleeding Red Ink, Trauma Centers Threaten to Close