Mike McRoskey (Managing Director)
John McRoskey (Managing Director)
Frank Scott (Managing Director)
Evan Moran (Vice President)
Brothers John and Mike McRoskey have been in brokerage for more than 30 years, starting their partnership with each other and Frank Scott seventeen years ago. Their team thrives on creating a collaborative environment that supports their clients and one another. As one of the premier tenant representation teams in Los Angeles, they pride themselves on being local market experts. In nine years with JLL, the team has completed over 450 transactions with an aggregate transaction value of approximately $2.5 billion. They selectively added Evan Moran in 2013 and Cassie Trosclair in 2016 who address and solve the complex issues unique to each of their clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Peter McWilliams and Mike McCrary
- Radiology Partners Signs $33M Lease in El Segundo
- Suitor Has Grocery-Focused Brokerage in Bag
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Gary Horwitz
- Radiology Partners Signs $33M El Segundo Lease
- NSB Gets Going on El Segundo Venture Designed by Frank Gehry
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): John McMillan
- REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY: Rental Rates Continue to Rise as Beverly Hills Reaches New Record