Carl Muhlstein (International Director)
Hayley Blockley (Managing Director)
Carl Muhlstein and Hayley Blockley are a complementary team of creative minds. Muhlstein studied journalism and Blockley studied film before entering the commercial real estate sphere. Self-proclaimed “millennials,” they can be found taking conference calls from the playground or the gym, as they balance work-life with the demands of clients across their trademarked “S-Curve.” The multi-generational duo and their extended team (primarily women) are a mod squad in a traditionally homogenous field. The Muhlstein Blockley team represents an eight million-square-foot portfolio that spans Woodland Hills to Torrance. The duo has done 41 million square feet of leasing and sales, valued at over $8 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Josh Wrobel
- Former Playboy Studio Campus Sells in Atwater Village for $30-Plus Million
- Hotel Sees Room for Millennials in Downtown
- Investor Group Takes Shine to Westside Market
- Audio Engineering School Sounds Out New Home
- Investment Firm Doubles Down on Culver City
- Office Development Gets Jump on Pair of Tenants
- WeWork to Lease Space in Gas Co. Tower