Michelle Wroan is an audit partner in KPMG’s Technology and Media practice based in the Los Angeles office serving public and nonpublic clients. She has been with KPMG for over 20 years, and currently leads the firm’s Pacific Southwest Technology and Media practice and the Venture Capital practice, which includes emerging growth and pre-IPO companies.
As the leader of the Pacific Southwest Technology and Media practice and Venture Capital practice, Wroan serves as the lead engagement partner on a variety of technology companies, including software, software as a service, and internet/ecommerce. Under her lead, the KPMG Pacific Southwest technology and media practice has seen double digit growth for the past four years, and in two years the venture capital practice has doubled in size. She takes a team oriented and collaborative approach in serving her clients. Her philosophy is to get as many professionals involved on projects to elevate the skillset of her colleagues and increase their exposure to different client scenarios.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE KERRICK
- LA 500: Michelle Kerrick
- Deloitte Names Kerrick L.A. Managing Partner
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LYN DESANTIS
- Michelle Kerrick
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: CRAIG MORRIS