Joanna Li is a Tax Partner at Squar Milner LLP. She has served both the Los Angeles and Orange County business communities over the past 17 years, and has built a solid reputation for providing outstanding income tax provision, consulting, and compliance services to both publicly traded and privately held companies. Her clients do business in various industries, including technology, automotive, media and entertainment, apparel, real estate, and manufacturing and distribution.
Li’s clients rely on her to provide professional tax services, including federal, international, and multi-state corporate income tax matters. She has extensive experience in preparation and review of global income tax provisions in accordance with ASC740 compliance for multi-national SEC companies. She has advanced technical expertise in areas such as international tax provision, business combination, interim reporting, intra-period allocation, and stock based compensation. She has significant experience working with PCAOB reviewers during her career. She also provides tax compliance services to high profile corporations with operations in multiple foreign countries.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LORI ROCK
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: LORI ROCK
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JUSTINE RUFFALO
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: DAVID ERARD
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG