With over 20 years experience in the industry, Elizabeth Hugh serves as the COO of KROST’s CPA and tax consulting companies, totaling more than 140 full-time and part-time employees, as well as a team of interns. She runs the day to day operations of these two separate and unique companies, including overseeing training, HR, recruiting, facilities, and KROST’s administrative team.
In addition to her other duties, Hugh negotiates contracts, implements firm policies and procedures, provides due diligence for potential acquisitions, and works closely with KROST’s CFO and internal accounting group. While her efforts across all departments and facets of the business are invaluable, Hugh’s most significant contribution is in her day to day work relieving the principal group from essential administrative duties that keep both companies running smoothly and efficiently. Not only is she an expert at what she does in her role as a COO, but also she is also passionate about her work and those who she supports, manages, and mentors.
You May Also Like
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - SHAY HUGHES, Hughes Marino
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: LORI ROCK
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalists - Shay Hughes
- State of Accounting - Points of View from the Accounting Leaders' Desks. The Future of the CPA Profession: What Firms Need to Do to Keep Up
- Influential Women in Accounting: ELIZA MINASSIAN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: Eight Insights for CFO of the Year Awards