Justin Weiss (Vice President)
Lee Shapiro and Justin Weiss are a brokerage duo driving significant growth in Downtown LA this year, specifically the South Park submarket, completing 36 deals totaling $65,886,614 in value across 199,085 total square feet. With a lease consideration of almost $44 million and a sales consideration for two deals valued at $21.9 million, the pair were a leasing powerhouse these past 12 months. It’s hard to walk more than a block in DTLA without seeing a Kennedy Wilson leasing sign hanging in the window of new developments and historic buildings alike. Of the team’s 34 leasing transactions in 2017, 11 were located in the South Park submarket of DTLA, which just a few years ago was home to mostly parking lots.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Who in Real Estate: Justin Weiss
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Christine Deschaine
- 6300 Wilshire Talk, Departure of E! Boosts Profile of Miracle Mile
- Switch by Doctors’ Group Leads to Office Sale
- Spaced Out
- Law Firm Won’t Keep It Brief With Relocation
- Drug Developer Checks Into El Segundo Facility
- Miracle Mile Records Only Large Lease Deals in Steady Quarter