George Smith Partners
David R. Pascale, Jr. (Senior Vice President)
Allison Higgins (Senior Vice President)
Patrick O’ Donnell (Assistant Vice President)
Huber Bongolan, Jr. (Assistant Vice President)
A 34-year industry veteran, Steve Bram has structured more than $5 billion in commercial financing over 500 transactions. He attributes his success to his work ethic, dedication to his clients and an extremely sharp group of associates on his team. Most recently, Bram and his team secured $31,380,000 of non-recourse bridge debt to purchase and renovate an 89,000 square foot multi-tenant Class A office property in South Pasadena. The property is the only Class A office building in South Pasadena. Bram and his team were able to source a capital provider comfortable with the high leverage request. Bram will also be closing a $223 million construction and bridge loan in Los Angeles in early June for a to-be-built high-rise creative office building.
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Rooney Daschbach
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Mike Condon, Jr.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Steve Bogoyevac
- LA 500: David DiCristofaro
- News of the Week
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lee Shapiro
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Robert Stepp
- New Heights - Profiles, Part 1