SharpLine Commercial Partners
Barbara Armendariz is President and Founder of SharpLine Commercial Partners, a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm that excels at putting its clients’ needs first. Armendariz’s career in real estate spans more than 12 years. Prior to founding SharpLine, she served as Vice President at CBRE and was at Colliers International before that. During her tenure at these firms, she mastered the research, analytical strategies, and other key skills needed to execute successful transactions. Armendariz is a retail property specialist. She manages all aspects of leasing and sales transactions for investor and landlord clients. She also works extensively with corporate occupiers providing research-driven, comprehensive strategies for execution in site selection, disposition, lease renewal, and sale-leaseback scenarios.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Barbara Armendariz - SharpLine Commercial Partners
- Developer Moves on $75 Million Apartment Deal
- Manhattan Beach Brokerage Files for Chapter 11
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Erin Murphy
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - LYNN WILLIAMS, CBRE