Jam City Inc., a mobile entertainment company, has signed a lease for 40,000 square feet of office space at 3562 Eastham Drive in Culver City, more than double the 17,500 square feet it leases at nearby Eastham Station.
Gabe Brown of First Property Realty Corp. represented Jam City in the lease negotiations. Pas Trust of Beverly Hills is the landlord. CoStar Group Inc. lists Stan Gerlach and Jeff Gerlach of CBRE Group Inc. as the leasing agents for the property.
Jam City will begin operating from its new headquarters on Sept. 4.
The property previously was occupied by Maker Studios of the Disney Digital Network.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- L.A. Rising: Culver City
- Coworking Firm Spaces Leases 66K+ SF in Westchester
- Trailer Park Agency Expands Hollywood Office Space
- WESTSIDE: Vacancies Soar as Sublease Space Swamps Market
- Giovanni Cosmetics, Evox Productions Renew Leases in Compton, Rancho Dominguez
- Adobe Opens First L.A. Area Office in Santa Monica