A trial lawyer, with 30 lawyers overall in his firm, Skip Miller’s practice is diverse and includes, securities, employment, corporate takeover, energy, investment banking, defamation/First Amendment, entertainment, copyright, toxic tort, civil rights, real estate, contract, partnership, inverse condemnation, unfair competition, administrative, energy, government, and other areas of law. His firm is a one-stop-shop for litigation.
Miller represents clients from celebrities to Fortune 500 companies to government. Among entertainers, Miller has represented Rod Stewart, Sean Connery, Axl Rose, Steven Tyler and many others. Miller is versed in business disputes, but also is passionate about litigating cases that benefit people who have faced hardship. He has litigated many cases in the public arena. He is representing the County of Los Angeles in the Aliso Canyon gas leak litigation to require SoCal Gas to abate the nuisance caused by the leak. He is also defending the City of Inglewood against Madison Square Garden in regard to the new Clippers arena.
You May Also Like
- Louis R. "Skip" Miller
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WILLIAM J. BRIGGS, II
- Profiles of the 50 Best-Compensated Lawyers in L.A.
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CYNDIE M. CHANG
- Glaser Weil Veterans Together Again at New Firm
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DEANNE MILLER - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS