A litigation partner in the Los Angeles and Century City offices of Latham & Watkins, Joshua Hamilton is a first-chair trial lawyer with jury trial, bench trial, and arbitration experience, representing companies and senior executives in securities and corporate governance-related litigation and investigations, defense of class actions, and other high stakes commercial disputes. His clients run the gamut, from emerging growth through public companies and investment firms, and many of his cases involve claims arising out of public offerings, disclosure obligations, proxy contests, alleged insider trading, accounting practices, or allegations of breaches of fiduciary duties.
Hamilton is the Immediate Past Chair of the Executive Committee of the Litigation Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the largest such section of the LA Bar at 1,300+ members, and is one of the youngest to hold the position. A further example of his exemplary standing in the LA community stems from the work he does to support local nonprofits, including the Independent School Alliance for Minority Affairs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Latham Picks Up Former Skadden and Paul Hasting Partners to Bolster Litigation Practice
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARVIN S. PUTNAM
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- City Attorney Looks to Rub Out Massage Parlors
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: BOB STEINBERG
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Environmental Firm Attorney of the Year - James L. Arnone
- Legal Tab Spurs Lawsuit From Insurance Company
- L.A.’s Biggest Firm Thinks Young With New Hires