Ekwan E. Rhow is a name principal at Bird Marella. A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, he is a graduate of Stanford University and Harvard Law School. Chambers & Partners has recognized Ekwan as a “trial expert” who is often called upon to “undertake high-profile work” and “bet-the-farm litigation,” and has described him as “articulate, brilliant in court and very hard-working.” He has first-chaired over 30 cases that were tried to verdict or award in courts and venues throughout California and nationwide.
As a result of his successful jury trial track record and his focused cost-effective approach to case management, clients from varied industries have retained Rhow to represent them in their complex business disputes. His regular roster of clients includes Fortune 500 companies (Xerox, Western Digital and Aramark), large private companies (Vizio, Prospect Medical and Newegg), international conglomerates (Samsung, CJ and LG), prominent Hollywood financiers and production companies (Relativity Media, Ryan Kavanaugh and Roy Lee) and other national and local corporations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ekwan E. Rhow
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: EKWAN RHOW
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PAUL CHAN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Paul S. Chan
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICOLE RODRIGUEZ VAN DYK
- Terry W. Bird
- Bankruptcy Boutique Makes Move to National Firm