Ana Tagvoryan has more than a decade of experience defending complex consumer individual and class action claims in and out of the courtroom across the nation. Her multifaceted corporate litigation practice concentrates on consumer fraud, data privacy, online and telephone marketing, false advertising, e-commerce, and regulatory and statutory compliance issues. She is also the Chair of the consumer privacy and TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) class action defense group, which handles privacy-related class actions involving autodialing, telemarketing, call recording, data sharing, and other consumer privacy matters.
Her team routinely advises clients with respect to data privacy and compliance with federal and state consumer laws across various industries. Her clients regard her as strategic and creative; they trust her common sense approach to problem solving and appreciate her professional dedication. On the litigation front, Tagvoryan has extensive experience defending companies in a multitude of complex consumer class actions in both state and federal courts across the nation.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Noel Cohen
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NEAL MARDER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD