Years in Practice: 20
Years with Current Firm: 20
Assets Under Management in 2017: $947 million
Jack Suzar joined Bel Air Investment Advisors LLC in 1999, after over 30 plus years consulting and advising clients on tax and investment strategies at BDO Seidman, LLP in Los Angeles. At Bel Air, he oversees about a billion in assets and is a member of the firm’s Investment Committee, managing an impressive list of high net-worth individuals, families as well as several non-profits.
Suzar’s passion for education, professional leadership, and mentorship have led him to California State University, Northridge, his alma mater, where he often provides classroom and group training. He is involved in Jewish National Fund as a supporter and contributor. Additionally, he has served as the President of the Board of Directors for Jewish Vocational Services. Some recent milestones within the last couple of years including supporting fundraising for A Place Called Home, a non-profit organization for underserved youth in Los Angeles.
You May Also Like
- The Money Book: Todd Morgan
- World of Accounting Lures Teacher to Big City
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREGORY P. KUSHNER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- PETER LOWY
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BROCK MOSELEY