Years in Practice: 10
Years with Current Firm: 11
Assets Under Management in 2017: $93 million
Over the past decade Anne Johnston has sought out leading practitioners and academics to curate an experience that will impact clients well beyond the bottom line. Her dedication to investment innovation, money psychology and financial planning translates into a client experience that goes well beyond dollars and cents. In addition to holding her CFP and CIMA certifications (designations which only .03% of the 632,739 registered brokers carry concurrently1), she is also Chartered Special Needs Consultant, and sister to a person with special needs. She enjoys working with clients with loved ones with physical and brain disabilities.
As a wealth manager, Johnston has a unique approach to planning. She has also taken investments to the next level by incorporating behavioral finance and cutting edge portfolio theory to make investing more understandable and intuitive. She uses Goal- Based Investing to connect planning with investments (and money with meaning).
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ANNE B. JOHNSTON
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DARYA ALLEN-ATTAR
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: SUMMIT SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Financial Adviser Lets Athletes Know the Score
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ALYSSA WEINBERGER