Years in Practice: 17
Years with Current Firm: 2.5
Assets Under Management in 2017: $40 million
Charles Claver is Vice President and Wealth Advisor for First Bank. Founded in 1910, First Bank is one of the largest privately held, family-owned banks in the United States. Based in Beverly Hills and serving the expansive Los Angeles through Santa Barbara marketplace, Claver provides comprehensive wealth management services for First Bank’s top clients. Possessing 17 years of experience in the financial services field, his expertise includes private wealth advice and management, investment/retirement/estate planning, commercial/personal lines of insurance and private banking.
Claver has been with First Bank for nearly three years, and during that time has served many of the Bank’s top clients with sophisticated and comprehensive wealth services. During his short time with First Bank, he has brought in close to $40 million in new liquid investable assets under management, which is anticipated to grow to close to $75 million by the end of 2018.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Holistic Wealth Management Offers Comprehensive Guidance for Busy Executives
- CUSTOM CONTENT: How Charity Can Benefit your Family and Society When it’s Time to Sell your Business
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREG HELLER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRIAN PARKER
- New Wealth Management Firm Targets Top Crust
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: KEITH WEBSTER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RYAN SERRECCHIA
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: How the Right Financial Partner Can Help You Sleep at Night