Woodbine Development Corp., a Dallas-based real estate firm, has purchased the 375-room, 255,000-square-foot DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and its two acres of land at 6161 W. Centinela Ave. in Culver City for $151.5 million from private equity firm Carlyle Group of Washington, D.C., according to industry tracker CoStar Group Inc.
Patrick Deming and Andrew Holt of Eastdil Secured represented the seller in the transaction. Woodbine was self-represented.
The deal for the 12-story hotel was consummated on July 11. The property is located adjacent to the intersection of the 405 and 90 freeways near the Los Angeles neighborhoods of Playa Vista and Westchester.
It also is located approximately four miles north of Los Angeles International Airport.
The hotel, which was built in 1974, also offers 1,400 surface parking spaces.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- $151.5M for Culver City Doubletree
- Hotel Owner to Make Rooms for Improvement
- Hotel MdR in Marina del Rey Sells for $127 Million
- Brokers Hold High Ground
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- Little Tokyo DoubleTree Sold for $115 Million
- Highland Residences in Hollywood Sells for $52M
- Culver City Office Building Sets Record at $3.9 Million