JOHN C. MAZZIOTTA, MD
Vice Chancellor, UCLA Health Sciences
Chief Executive, UCLA Health
Dr. John Mazziotta has been vice chancellor of UCLA Health Sciences and chief executive of UCLA Health since 2015. He has held various roles at the institution since becoming a member of the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in 1983. His posts include dean of the medical school, associate vice chancellor of UCLA Health Sciences and executive vice dean. He also was chairman of the neurology department and founding director of the Ahmanson-Lovelace Brain Mapping Center. Mazziotta earned his MD and PhD in neuroanatomy and computer science from Georgetown University. He has published more than 260 research papers and was named to the National Academy of Medicine and the Royal College of Physicians.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: John C. Mazziotta
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Peter C. Whybrow
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- UCLA Health Chief Joins Office REIT’s Board
- Kaiser Appoints Harvard Pediatrics Professor to Lead Company’s New Pasadena Medical School
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- UCLA Stakes Claim on Inaugural Innovation Day
- Elaine Batchlor, MD