Private equity firm Highview Capital’s first portfolio company, American Plastics, has acquired two Ohio-based manufacturing companies, the company announced on April 18. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.
St. Louis, Mo.-based American Plastics, makers of consumer storage and cleaning products, acquired Centrex Plastics and Creative Plastics Concepts. The former is a plastic injection-molding company and the latter makes plastic totes, containers and shelving.
American Plastics will now operate 15 facilities nationwide, including five manufacturing plants and 10 distribution centers, the company said.
Highview was founded in 2016 and is based in Brentwood.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- Guess, Alibaba Join on Brick-and-Mortar Store
- Private Equity Firm OpenGate Sells Paper Company
- Clearlake Capital Portfolio Company Acquires Amcor Industries
- Century Park Capital Partners’ Portfolio Company Makes Fourth Acquisition
- Platinum Equity Portfolio Company Merges with Competitor
- Packaging Manufacturer Fleetwood-Fibre Acquired
- Deals & Dealmakers: RBB Makes Push into New York
- Clearlake to Purchase Glass Fiber Manufacturer