Amy Fisch Solomon, a partner with Girardi|Keese, specializes in the areas of professional liability, products liability and catastrophic injury. She is a past president of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the largest local plaintiffs bar association in the nation. She has successfully tried over 45 jury and bench trials in both State and Federal courts, and obtained numerous seven and eight figure verdicts and settlements on behalf of her clients. She is on the Board of Directors for the Inner City Law Center, the Western Justice Center and the Consumer Attorneys of California.
In addition to her busy practice, she had volunteered her time as a mediator, arbitrator and an early neutral evaluator for the Los Angeles Superior Court’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Panel, and now does so privately. Solomon is a Commissioner for the California State Bar serving on the Judicial Evaluation Nominee Committee.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tom Girardi
- LA 500: Tom Girardi
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- Bratz Judge Hired by L.A. Plaintiff’s Firm
- Bratz Judge Hired by L.A. Plaintiff's Firm
- L.A. Attorneys May Face Punishment in Dole Case
- UCI Transplant Scandal Is Big Work for L.A. Law Firm
- Software Upgrade Bad Memory for Installer, Client