Theresa M. Marchlewski is an equity principal at Jackson Lewis P.C. She has nearly 40 years of experience in all phases of employment and commercial litigation both jury and nonjury in the state and federal courts, handling age, disability, gender, national origin and race discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination claims. In her career, Marchlewski has developed significant expertise in Sarbanes Oxley, ERISA and trade secret litigation, and matters involving bank operations, mortgage banking, broker dealer and commercial litigation, unfair competition and real estate. Marchlewski has significant expertise and experience in the electronic discovery process, having developed and implemented e-discovery guidelines and protocols to ensure businesses understand and comply with electronic discovery obligations. She currently serves as the co-chair of the firm’s Financial Services Practice Group.
Marchlewski has handled numerous wrongful termination, harassment and employment discrimination claims in financial services, broker dealer and insurance brokerage contexts. She has had significant exposure in class action and California Business & Professions Code Section 17200 claims.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LEONORA SCHLOSS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IVY KAGAN BIERMAN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD
- TECHNICOLOR---Technicolor Hit In Harassment Case by EEOC
- Firms See Business Spike on Harassment Fallout
- Ent note