Dana Lowy is a founding partner at the female owned, family law firm Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP (MOLM). Over her 22 years with MOLM, she has helped establish it as one of the nation’s most respected firms working in the areas of complex high-asset and high-conflict family law matters.
Lowy has extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of family law including marital property characterization, valuation and division, tax issues in divorce, non-marital relationships, contested custody, mediation, and litigation. She is also an accomplished specialist and sought after in preparing and negotiating cohabitation agreements and pre- and post-nuptial agreements for many high-net-worth individuals, children of dynastic families, athletes, individuals in the entertainment field and prominent business people. Lowy has earned a reputation as a smart, savvy, creative and compassionate advocate for her clients. A testament to her success as both a negotiator and litigator are the many referrals she receives from clients as well as opposing attorneys and parties.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DOREEN MARIE OLSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: ANNE N. SLUSSER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Felicia Meyers
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin Valencia II
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: SAMANTHA F. SPECTOR
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Hailyn J. Chen
- A Marriage Unravels Unhappily