Dana Lowy is a founding partner at the female owned, family law firm Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP (MOLM). Over her 22 years with MOLM, she has helped establish it as one of the nation’s most respected firms working in the areas of complex high-asset and high-conflict family law matters.
Lowy has extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of family law including marital property characterization, valuation and division, tax issues in divorce, non-marital relationships, contested custody, mediation, and litigation. She is also an accomplished specialist and sought after in preparing and negotiating cohabitation agreements and pre- and post-nuptial agreements for many high-net-worth individuals, children of dynastic families, athletes, individuals in the entertainment field and prominent business people. Lowy has earned a reputation as a smart, savvy, creative and compassionate advocate for her clients. A testament to her success as both a negotiator and litigator are the many referrals she receives from clients as well as opposing attorneys and parties.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DOREEN MARIE OLSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: ANNE N. SLUSSER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: SAMANTHA F. SPECTOR
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- In Pregnant Pause, Kirkland & Ellis Thinks Best of Moms
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Toyota Acceleration Claims Lead to Job Break