Damaris Medina is a shareholder in Buchalter’s Los Angeles office, and is co-chair of the firm’s Health Care & Life Sciences Industry Group. She also serves on the firm’s Recruiting and Women@ Buchalter Committees. Medina is a health care and commercial litigator with extensive experience representing health care clients in complex litigation, contracting, risk management, and OIG investigations.
Medina’s clients range widely from urgent care centers, emergency physician groups, and billing companies to gastroenterologists, hospitals, pathologists, neurologists, hematologists, pharmacies, plastic surgeons, dentists, health care consulting companies, emergency transportation providers, and Part D health plan providers. She also successfully handles business and commercial litigation matters that involve class action issues, securities, business structuring, commercial real estate, shareholder disputes, breach of contract, FINRA arbitration, employment issues, and international sales and contracting. Medina earned her J.D., cum laude, at Suffolk University Law School where she earned a Certificate in International Law, with Distinction.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: STEPHEN J. STRAUSS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER S. ROMANO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY HORTH-NEUBERT
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: OREN BITAN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD J. FREY
- It's a Moving Experience When Firms Redraw Themselves