Arameh Zargham O’Boyle, of Mintz Levin, is the first female partner in the growing Los Angeles office. In her 12 years of practice, O’Boyle has become one of the most sought after attorneys that product innovators and manufacturers in the pharmaceutical, medical device, personal care and cosmetic sectors rely on when faced with potential or actual litigation.
O’Boyle is a litigator who defends companies engaged in complex product liability litigation ranging from multiparty cases to single-plaintiff law suits. She has been an integral part of trial teams and served as lead strategist in highprofile litigation throughout the country involving pharmaceutical and medical device companies. She has built a career counseling clients on product labeling and risk assessment and prevention, as well as document retention, management and collection strategies. Clients rely on O’Boyle to quickly assess the issues and generate aggressive but cost-efficient defense strategies serving to minimize or entirely avoid litigation exposures, whether local or national in scope.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Some Law Firms Opening Micro-Outposts in Los Angeles
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TARIFA LADDON
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS