Ann Lawrence advises on strategic transactions, including financings, recapitalizations, restructurings, acquisitions and dispositions. She is the Global Co-Chair of the Retail Industry Sector and focuses her practice on a wide variety of retail brands including e-commerce, affiliate marketing, digital media, fashion, jewelry and branded consumer products. Her representative deals include the Initial Public Offering of YogaWorks, Inc. She was also the lead attorney representing the Shammas Group in the sale of Downtown Los Angeles Auto Group to Lithia Motors, Inc.
Within the firm, Lawrence is a mentor to many junior attorneys and actively participates with the LAW program – the Leadership Alliance for Women – an initiative to help retain and develop women lawyers in the firm’s global environment. LAW fosters internal networking, facilitates the flow of information and empowers women lawyers by developing leadership skills and creating business development opportunities. LAW advances the firm’s global competitive edge by developing and promoting women attorneys to maximize their opportunities for business generation and leadership.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- SPECIAL SECTION: Law of Nature
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARY T. McKELVEY
- Expanding Firm Casts Media Lawyer in Key Role
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JANA LUBERT
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TIMI A. HALLEM
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN MASUDA