After acting as local counsel to Faegre Baker Daniels in Los Angeles for many years, Tarifa Laddon took the gutsy step of leaving Norton Rose Fulbright as a first-year partner to join FaegreBD in order to open the firm’s brand new Los Angeles office, which has since flourished. A partner in the products liability and environmental group, she specializes in protecting innovative manufactures of products, ranging from medical devices, pharmaceuticals, food products and other consumer products, and has a particular interest in drug and device litigation. A diverse litigator, she also represents clients in a whole host of other matters, including complex commercial litigation, environmental, agribusiness, toxic tort, esports, Proposition 65, real estate, business torts and labor and employment matters. She is also qualified as a solicitor in England and Whales.
Laddon has represented one of the world’s largest orthopedic medical device manufacturers for many years and is now lead counsel for all of the company’s California products liability litigation.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DEANNE MILLER - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN