Stacy Horth-Neubert is a nationwide leader in managing large, complex, multidistrict litigations in highstakes matters for her clients, and has a broad-ranging complex commercial litigation practice. Her areas of practice include state and local regulation, unfair business practices and false advertising, and commercial contract disputes. She has represented numerous internet based clients, as well as clients in the travel and leisure, design, fashion, entertainment, engineering and other industries.
Horth-Neubert balances her client work with an exceptionally deep commitment to public service, having served for more than a decade as coordinator of the Skadden Los Angeles office’s award-winning pro bono program, in addition to currently serving as Immediate Past Present of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, as co-Chair of the Women in Law Empowerment Forum Southern California, and on the Executive Board and as Chair of the Philanthropy Committee of the Board of Trustees of the ACLU of Southern California Foundation, among other endeavors.
You May Also Like
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANGELA AGRUSA
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DEANNE MILLER - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL DE VRIES
- LA 500: David Raymond Garcia