Jennifer Woo Burns is a partner and co-chair of the Labor and Employment Law practice group at Scali Rasmussen. Scali Rasmussen’s Labor and Employment Law practice group is comprised of attorneys with diverse backgrounds and experiences that combine to form a cutting-edge team of thought leaders in the industry. Burns’ practice focuses on counseling and advising employers on compliance with employment laws.
Her background in HR management and directing in-house legal compliance for public and private car dealership groups has been invaluable for her current practice of advising dealership clients. She views her counseling role as a collaboration with clients to balance their interests of compliant policies and practices with the realities of dealership operations. She achieves this through her experience and understanding of the unique aspects of the industry and her emphasis of real world approaches and solutions for day-to-day compliance challenges. Burns is passionate about providing individuals in HR roles with practical solutions and proactive strategies that will benefit their business while minimizing risk and potential litigation.
You May Also Like
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LARA A. H. SHORTZ
- OFFICES---New Work Issues Drive Businesses To Seek Counsel
- 2018 Automotive Review: Connected Car Growth Means Growth of Legal Concerns
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Philadelphia Firm Blooms in Southern California
- Lawyer Who Watched Lawyers Leaves State Bar