Elizabeth Cousins joined Nossaman in early 2014 after a highly regarded legal career in Melbourne, Australia. Cousins has extensive experience on complex and cutting-edge transactions in an array of infrastructure sectors including road, rail, health, justice, and water.
In the US, over the past several years, she has been a co-lead or key team member on a number of the most high profile and most innovative P3 transactions currently under development. These projects include the Michigan Street Lighting Project’s progressive, $125 million LED street lighting P3 project; the Arizona Street Lighting Project, which seeks to upgrade more than 19,000 luminaires from high-pressure sodium to LED technology; the approximately $2 billion (capital cost) Maryland Transit Administration Purple Line Project; the $600 million I-75 Modernization Project in Michigan; and the Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC) I-15 HOT Lanes project -- a $425 million-$450 million upgrade that will add tolled express lanes along a portion of the heavily traveled I-15 in Riverside County.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANDRÉE BLAIS
- Aecom Wins $70 Million Florida Highway Contract
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Publisher Made Up a Word to Sell Dictionary
- United to Add Non-Stop Australia Service from LAX
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Downtown Firm Picks New Office – in Downtown