Christina Goodrich is a litigator in K&L Gates’ Los Angeles office. In part because of her experience with a wide variety of cases during her district court and Ninth Circuit clerkships after law school, Goodrich’s practice spans several areas, including litigation involving patents, trade secrets, trademarks, complex commercial disputes, anti-trust, securities, and labor and employment. She also handles appeals in these same areas. She has represented Fortune 100 companies, as well as individuals, in the entertainment, biotechnology, social media, real estate, sports products and apparel, movie and production, diagnostic testing, beverage, manufacturing, oil and gas, electronics, designer clothing, staffing, hospitality, and financial services industries.
Goodrich has had several recent noteworthy successes. Among them are a sweeping win for Compass Group USA dba Canteen Vending Services and Best Vendors Management, Inc, in which the court granted summary judgment on all claims, which included a California antitrust claim.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Century City Attorney Moving Behind the Bench
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- ABB Faces Suit From Ex-CFO
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: TIMOTHY L. PIERCE
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN
- L.A. Attorneys Appointed Superior Court Judges
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Damaris Medina