Christina Goodrich is a litigator in K&L Gates’ Los Angeles office. In part because of her experience with a wide variety of cases during her district court and Ninth Circuit clerkships after law school, Goodrich’s practice spans several areas, including litigation involving patents, trade secrets, trademarks, complex commercial disputes, anti-trust, securities, and labor and employment. She also handles appeals in these same areas. She has represented Fortune 100 companies, as well as individuals, in the entertainment, biotechnology, social media, real estate, sports products and apparel, movie and production, diagnostic testing, beverage, manufacturing, oil and gas, electronics, designer clothing, staffing, hospitality, and financial services industries.
Goodrich has had several recent noteworthy successes. Among them are a sweeping win for Compass Group USA dba Canteen Vending Services and Best Vendors Management, Inc, in which the court granted summary judgment on all claims, which included a California antitrust claim.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: TIMOTHY L. PIERCE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN
- Century City Attorney Moving Behind the Bench
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- L.A. Attorneys Appointed Superior Court Judges